Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cheesecake Factory/Brentwood



Well it's been awhile since my my last bolognese experience. This tasting occurred over two weeks ago, before my trip to Durango, CO. Got busy getting ready and never had the time to add this one. This one for me however is easy. My family and I have been going to this Cheesecake Factory in Brentwood for many years. Prior to my getting married to H, my son and I would meet my parents here for dinner a couple of times a month. It was sort of midway between Glendale and the Marina where they lived (not really), and we all liked the food and the atmosphere. I have been having this pasta bolognese for the past ten years at least and it has not changed much. It used to be Penne Bolognese on the menu but recently has been changed to pasta bolognese. You can get whatever pasta you want so the change did not effect me too much. What can I say. This is the baseline standard for bolognese. Pasta always done right, good texture. Sauce adheres to the pasta well and there is a good meaty, somewhat spicy flavor that I always enjoy. Nice chunks of meat and plenty of sauce. Good portion size as well. Amazing? No. Very good? sure, most of time. Good? always. I would venture to say that the taste of the meal has more to do with my mood and taste buds then the way the bolognese is prepared. It appears to be the same every time. safe, reliable, consistent. Just what I want in a bike, a women and my pasta. Rock on Cheesecake, I know that I can always count on you to make my day to day life, well... a little more day to day. Thanks. Bye for now. P.S. I did not have any bolognese on my trip to Arizona and Colorado. Just wasn't in the cards. Maybe on our upcoming trip to Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine I can get some out of town bolognese. Maybe even with Lobster! we'll see. Later.

2 comments:

  1. Or maybe some spaghetti bolognese with lobster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe. Now i have designs to make of this and I am positive my mom would definitely love it.
    vistaprint coupons

    ReplyDelete