Thursday, August 20, 2009

My first Bolognese


Well I figured I might as well get started, so my wonderful wife made some spaghetti bolognese for me. she followed a recipe from the New Basics cook book, with some modifictaions She was not happy with it for a few reasons. H felt that the sauce did not adhere to the spaghetti as well as she liked. She also felt that the meat I bought at the store was too lean. I however thought it was pretty good, though not the best that she has made. H stated that she thought it would be better tomorrow, we'll see. I am debating whether or not to get into to much detail regarding the details of the bolognese, or just give my impressions of the taste. We'll see as I go along. This is of course not any bolognese you can try unless you come to my home and that's unlikely. I will use this bolognese as a yardstick for future tastings. I have also decided to include spaghetti and any other meat that might added such as meatballs, etc. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment