Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Helgas Bolognese



What we have here is Helga's latest attempt at Bolognese. She made this about two weeks ago. Very, Very meaty. She felt it was too much meat. I agree. Good flavor though, she felt it was no spicy enough and could have used something. I really liked it but she skipped some steps, something about not using, olive oil, and the sauce not sticking to the pasta. Hopefully when it cools off she will try again. Made spaghetti the other night with regular store bought sauce and my favorite, IKEA meatballs. Nothing to blog about though. Too hot to think and Nate's coming over for lunch. Gotta go and check back for more updates. (I realize I am writing to myself, but I can pretend that someone is reading it.) Maybe one day they will make a movie or a book about my blog, or was that so last week? See Ya.

1 comment:

  1. This chilly night is the perfect time to get Helga in the kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete